Re: For Sale: TC Equipment In Australia

Original poster: Billy Watson <Aesops.Tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I would love to have the induction coil. I have always wanted to make one from a young age, and perform all of the experiments in a book that I still have. anyway I live in New Jersey, and would really love to have it.
Thanks
Billy Watson

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Andrew Meyer <plasma96@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I am cleaning out my shed and I have some HV/TC gear
that I want to get
rid of.:

1) A VERY large vintage induction coil - I inherited
this from my high
school who wanted to get rid of it for
safety/insurance/liability
reasons. I ran it briefly to ensure that the windings
were intact (It
worked fine) but it has been sitting under my bench
waiting to be
polished up for many years. I do not have enough
enough spare time to do
this. I have several photos of the coil (one with a
coke can to give
some idea of the size - it is huge!)

2) Several NST's 1x 3kV 200mA (Make a great Jacobs
ladder)
                            1x 12kV 30mA
                            2x 15kV 30mA

3) 4x MOT's (I was going to make a much bigger power
supply for my TC,
but have never got around to it)

4) Several bases that I have used for my TC's (They
are not very pretty
but certainly have done the job for me). Both bases
have saltwater cap
banks made from beer bottles. One base is on castors.

5) 1 x 6" PVC Wound Coil Form. This was wound with
22AWG wire for
approximately 24" and covered in lacquer. 1 x 4" PVC
Wound Coil Form -
This is a messy one done with scavenged wire but I
have acheived 2ft
arcs from this with a large top load.

Most of this stuff I will happily give away. I think
it is much better
than throwing it in the bin.

I am in South Australia, pickup is preferred but
postage/freight could
be arranged if requested. If anything takes your fancy
please contact me
off list and I can send photos of the gear.

Regards,

Andrew Meyer