From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:48 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Big Toroids, collective conscious brain storm

Original poster: Dave Leddon <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Finn,

I have a better idea.  Get your friend with the metal spinning setup
to crank up his apparatus and start producing some more of those
great 6 by 26 inch toroids similar to the one I purchased from you
about 5 years ago for a mere $110. You could double the price and it
would still be a great deal.  And thanks again for doing that.

Dave
Pleasanton, CA