Re: Big Toroids, collective conscious brain storm

The conductive paint I sell is reasonably priced at $35/quart. It work great. I don't know it's exact composition, but it doesn't blow off when struck by a Tesla coil spark. We used it on our 30 x 8 inch and 60 x 16 inch size toroids and they show no signs of flaking from spark spallation.

1 qt. will coat many medium size toroids.

Dr. Resonance"

1. Any numbers for the conductivity of the dried paint?

2. Can you sell samples in much smaller quantities? I'd like to try some for a different application if it has high enough conductivity.

Ed