Re: CONDUCTIVE PAINT/ADHESIVE?

Hi,

If it is "high voltage", this stuff will do fine:

http://www.siliconacoustics.com/arsiltherad.html

Shipping is only a buck.  But I will send you my extra for free ;-)))

At low voltage, the epoxy suspension is a fair insulator though.

We used to use this stuff by the pound for die and SM component attach:

http://www.ides.com/grades/ds/E12344.htm

But expensive and shipped in dry ice and stuff so sort of hard for the average fella...

Silver filled epoxies can hold of thousand of volts, or be super low voltage conductive.... I do not know how they pull off either trick there... Some you can drop uV across and others you can shoot sparks across the surface...

Cheers,

        Terry