Re: Machining an Egg

Good Cameron, I was hoping you would be the one to get that "Golden Brass Egg". You also now have a nice stand to keep it safe in as well. For anyone else out there wanting a brass egg, there was one more (very tarnished, but could certainly be cleaned up). Just search eBay for BRASS EGG. It should come up. Those were the only two I could find.

It kind of makes me wonder if Tesla's use of the egg was of the same origin (an ornament or art decor) and thought "Hey, I'll use that!". Probably so.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bart,

I'm glad you pointed this out. I did search on eBay a few days ago and had
no luck with a solid egg. This was a real find and saved me a lot of time
and trouble.

I can't thank you enough,
Cameron