RE: First light with 833 tube coil, then silence

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

He's using a level shifter with the single diode and a triac to pulse the
tube. His circuit is exactly like Steve Ward's other than he's using the
raised grid coil like my VTTC.

Cameron