Re: 942c20p1 caps

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

With a 12/60 I always use 2 parallel strings with 16 caps in each string ---
.018 uF, 32 kV pulse rating. Less stress on the caps --- will last for many years under normal use.

11 will fail after some time has elapsed.

Dr. Resonance

I was wondering about those caps . I have a 12000 60ma transformer, and from some MMC design chart it is telling me that I only need 1 string of 11 caps. Does this sound right? The chart says I should have a desired capacitance of .0133uf and an actual of .0136 with the 11 MMC caps. Any ideas?