Re: wire source

Original poster: "STEVEN COOK" <steven219@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If anyone is into renovating old equipment or you're just looking for unusual wire, this is a great source. For example I needed some square tinned copper wire to repair an old radio, they stock it!
http://www.wires.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: ARSG Questions

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

It works just fine at 280 volts in and the max setting
on the welder, as a JL. I'm going to try running
without either the arrestor or the TVSS, just to rule
them out. I currently have my gap taken apart, so I
can cut down the motor mounts. That will allow me to
run both sides to see if that helps.

Adam