Re: Tesla coil on Ebay; 80-300' lightning?

Original poster: wysock@xxxxxxx
Hi everyone.

When I got home today, I looked at the coil in question very carefully.
I can truly state that the rack cabinet control panels are ones that I
made for someone (I have no idea who anymore).  Also, the SRSG
is an early "Model 4" coil size unit.  That gap could not possibly
sustain more then about 2 KVa power input!  The primary support
blocks are not mine (I have never used white dielectric material) and
all my flat primary designs have always have 8 blocks on 45 degree
centers.  Beyond that, I can't comment on the rest of this seller's
components.  I'm sure he MEANT to type "80 to 300 inches" but
I seriously doubt that the coil I'm looking at in that acution could
do more then 100 inches of discarge length...at best.

P.S.  Right now there is another coil on eBay that is being attributed
to me as the manufacturer.  The rotary gap and primary base unit
are the only components that I recornize that I had built...again for
someone (I don't remember who).

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.