CONDUCTIVE ADHESIVE

The ad says its for low voltage, but I'd
love to try some of that out on a high
voltage, to see how high it'll go before
it takes a dive. :)   Perhaps they've
just not tested it on anything "high"
before... could be a handy coiling
accessory, if it can hold up... maybe
go so far as to sculpt a toroid from it."

Voltage has nothing to do with it. Conductive adhesives don't have as high a conductance as solder but are useful where heating isn't practical or where heating will destroy the objects to be connected. The stuff I'm familiar with is silver loaded epoxy and produces about 0.1 ohm connection resistance when joining a pair of #20 wires with a lap of about a quarter inch. Just a test piece, not actual usage. Note the price of the stuff and think several times about buying it for anything other than specialty applications. Newark (and probably Mouser and DigiKey and all the rest) sell similar materials.

Ed