From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: nst problems
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:23:29 -0600

Original poster: Jim <branley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Folks:

My 2 - paralleled 9kv, 30ma nsts are not putting out any power. Would it be wise to bypass the auto reset on these things? The cat# is 9030 PG but franceformer has no data on them on their website.

Thanks,

Jim

Download Messenger. Join the i'm Initiative. Help make a difference today. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_APR07