NEW PIG 4 SALE: 12,000 V - 37.5 kva

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Plain and simple nice new 37.5 kva pig with taps from 90-105%, 12,000 volt (not 12470) - just 12,000 v - 240-480 sec (field changeable)

This is a NEW Cooper unit, nice tall grey tank, twin HV bushings! the can has a couple of minor bumps but nothing bad.

PERFECT for a very large coil, and using caps of modest voltage - and enough current to make some very bright plasma!

Asking $395 (scrap iron and copper value) - and I will park it on a pallet free of charge and deliver to any loading dock within the salt lake valley....I also get a 70% discount with WATKINS (fed Ex national) - This baby (im guessing) weighs about 450 lbs - I can also ship it void of oil if preferred

HOLLER if interested - - also have current limiting chokes left too, should any of you need one...

Jack King 801-604-5136 (10 am - midnite mst)

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/