RE: Thoriated Tungsten Rods

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxx>

Kurt,

        I agree with you completely.  While it is no ones fault except the
original poster that the word is spelled wrong in the original post, maybe
it should be considered other people's fault for not correcting the
spelling.  Since I think that I have something meaningful to add to this
thread I have bothered to correct the spelling in the subject line as I have
seen other people do other times when they were responding to misspelled
subjects.  You are correct that anyone intelligent searching the archives
(or the internet with any search engine) is likely not to get a return on
the items of value in this thread.

Regards,

Al Erpel
USA, PA, 18901

PS ----  "Legastheny" is an invented disorder and BS.  Like many other (but
not all) putative "learning disorders", it is an excuse for people 'who'
fail or an excuse for people 'to' fail.

[stuff snipped]