From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:29 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: coil photography

Original poster: "Scott Bogard" <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,
     I am having trouble getting good pictures of my Tesla coil in
operation.  It seems the cameras I have available, do not have a very
adjustable exposure time (and I don't have any clue how to take a
double exposure, without using conventional film, which is useless to
me as I don't have a scanner, so I cannot put my pictures on the
computer).  I can get "decent" videos, but still shots captured from
them generally only show the arcs, and not the coil (which gives no
perspective of actual size), plus the DPI is too low for my taste
anyway.  Any suggestions would be appreciated (even referrals to the
archives would be great, if you could give me a general place to
look, they are vast, and I am pressed for time!)  Thanks a heap.
Scott Bogard.

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapr
il07