Re: MMC Question

Original poster: G Hunter <dogbrain_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

No need to start over.  You've achieved about 1.3x the
resonant value.  No problem.  The tank cap value is
not all that critical.  Assuming you have a tap-able
primary coil (copper tube & aligator clip?), simply
try every primary turn until you get the longest
sparks.  After you identify the best primary turn,
move your clip around that turn for fine tuning.

Cheers,

Greg