From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:40 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DC Jacob's Ladder

Original poster: "Steve Ward" <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

DC jacobs ladder works just fine... if you wander my website a bit you
will find pictures of where i tested either my 150kVDC power supply or
my CCPS with a jacobs ladder.  In my cases, the sparks are usually a
very pale white, and there is no nice 60hz hummm, just some snaps and
pops.  Of course, just rectifying a low frequency source would be far
different than my scenario, where the AC source was actually at 100khz
(so you dont hear the ripple on the DC).

Id guess you wouldnt see much difference between a pig powered JL with
or without diodes (assuming *just* diodes).

Steve