Semi-OT: Plasma globes - type of glass?

Original poster: "Thomas Coyle" <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have any idea what type of glass is generally used in plasma globes? I have a relatively large globe (around 14" diameter) that I bought on Ebay a year or so ago, and I'm about to have some time to start playing with it. The catch is that it's broken on the base. I've toyed with glasswork and shouldn't have any problem fixing it, as long as I can pick a glass with the same or near-same coefficient of thermal expansion (COE). Any suggestions?