RE: Looking for an 18KV distribution arrester

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I can *get* pretty much anything.  Pigs are a little
trickier these days than in years past, though.  Other
gear, such as arrestors, insulators and expulsion
fuses, are easily gotten on a moment's notice.  Need
any 115kV coupling caps (4' tall, 400+lbs)?  They had
a special last year:  $50 at the scrap yard.  I
couldn't resist buying one.  A local buddy of mine
talked them down to $25 each for the remaining six!  I
don't know what he's going to do with them, but if
you're in the area and need one, I'm sure something
can be worked out ;-)

Don't know about I-5.  I haven't planned the trip yet,
but it is a matter of necessity for reasons I won't
get into, so it must happen at some point.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE