Re: HV accident (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:48:17 -0700
From: Ken or Doris Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV accident (fwd)

A p.s. to my prior response:  This being about X-ray apparatus, I
remember when I was a teenager, my M.D. offered to give me an old X-ray
apparatus--complete with tube, stand, h.v. transformer (in a large
chest, as I recall); the whole works.  Those were the carefree-days of
medical liability, for sure.  At the last minute my father put his foot
down & said, no way.  I was mightily pissed off, but of course that was
very much for the best.  Absent that dangerous stuff in the hands of a
teenager, I'm still around, now pushing 80...

Ken Herrick