Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:30:10 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

On my most popular photo of the Tesla car thief protection, the yellow ring
above the toroid is my wooden counterweight burning.
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Tesladownunder%20Car%20Theft%20Protection
Here are the fractal patterns from high voltage burning of wood.
http://tesladownunder.iinet.net.au/LowVoltagePower.htm#Wood%20burn%20fractals

Peter