Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (Exploding paint cans) (fwd) (fwd) (reverse) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:07:49 -0700
From: Nathan Stokely <50kva.54uf.750a@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (Exploding paint cans) (fwd) (fwd)
    (reverse) (fwd)

As I previously stated, the reason this happened twice is because my room
mate is concerned about ozone gas (I don't believe there is a signifigant
hazard here) and makes me operate the coil in the garage. My friend makes
skateboards in there and keeps many cans of spray paint lying around. Even
though I picked them up the first time, he used them again and left them on
the floor.