Re: Laser and tesla coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:19:33 -0500
From: Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Laser and tesla coil (fwd)

I know that unitednuclear.com at one point had a "high voltage water gun"
"under development" at one point, but most of their projects (including
their tesla coil) have been "under development" for years.  I also recall
seeing somewhere on the internet some sort of HV cannon that was in the
works that was sort of like a taser on steroids.  I remeber the capacitor
bank being somewhere on the order of 10'x10'x10', maybe a bit smaller but
WOW.

regards
drake schutt

(back on topic..)