AC vs DC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:10:04 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AC vs DC

Hey guys.
     I have been considering building a DC coil, since I have a bunch of MOT
caps and diodes, and could make a pretty tough doubler.  What are some
things to consider when building a DC coil, as far as charging reactors,
diode voltages, capacitor ratings, etc.  The archives tell me that DC coils
run smoother, and give more experimental license when used with an ASRSG.
Is there any performance difference per input power?  Thanks.
Scott Bogard.

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.