Re: first post (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:07:09 -0500
From: Terri Neeley <neeley_111@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: first post (fwd)

Exactly what Mr. Lux said.  Many people have used these transformers with
success and I thought it could be a cheaper alternative than stacking
nst's.  The transformers I have are 4500v 450ma btw.  So if you use Jim
Lux's config you essentially split the current between the two and double
the voltage.  I will be using a synchronous rotary gap.  My question is
are there really any alternatives to CD942's?  What about wima fkp1's?
They seem to be much cheaper considering the cd's are over 3 bucks a
piece and I would need 6 strings of 18 of the .015mF for this coil.  I'm
just very new to this and I really just want a cap or mmc that will be as
reliable as reasonably expected to be.  Any really good alternatives
besides the CD's?  There gonna set me back at least 350$ for them.

Garry Neeley