RE: JAVATC Version 11 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:47:11 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: JAVATC Version 11 (fwd)

Hi Bart,

Feedback:  The facelift is very nice.  You might want to fix the
upload date, though.  Unless the calendars have changed, there
are still only 31 days in August, not 185.

Feedback:  The little calculator buttons don't work with the
download version.

I'm glad you decided to keep the adjust coupling feature.  I was
using it this afternoon in designing my next coil and it
suggested I build a bipolar design by placing the primary in the
middle of the secondary.  Your program is awesome.  The suggested
bipolar design is perfect for the purpose for which this coil
will be employed.  I was also inspired to build a variable mutual
inductance adjustment into the system.

I can't wait to try out the new version with my new parameters.

Dave

David W. Thomson
Quantum AetherDynamics Institute