Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 06:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: C. Sibley <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

I didn't notice that the smaller orange "streamers" were identical, that is enough proof for me that they are not real.  There is a stree light to the top and right fo the camera fram, so it must have gotten into the frame.  Maybe the persone who too the picture move the camera after the flash fired but before the shutter closed???

In any case I'm satisfied it's nothing more than a camera artifact.  It was fun thinking about it though.

Thanks,

Curt.