Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:20:25 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

Hi Stan,

My coil system (and subsequently, my RSG) is fired by a ballasted
and variac controlled 14,400 volt, 15 kVA pole pig transformer.
Since the good Dr. Resonance has offered to let me power my
coil through his Big Bruiser's power control panel, it will not be
necessary for me to tow along my mammoth control panel, which
BTW, can put out pretty close to what Dr. R's puts out on a short
duty cycle - 0-240/280 volts @ 125 amps, hince the >1200 lb.
mass.

David Rieben