Voltage multiplier (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 03:30:10 -0400
From: ianhelixsp@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Voltage multiplier

Hi all,

Please forgive my ignorance but I am about to build a new psu for my 4" coil (currently powered by a 10kv 50mA nst, giving 30" streamers). ScopeBoy has a schematic for a single MOT multiplier on his site giving 10kv @ 80mA. My question is; if I where to double the values of the capacitor strings, would that double the current or is my mind over simlifying the schematic?
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.