Re: coil AGW, diameter, H/W (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:34:00 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: coil AGW, diameter, H/W (fwd)

It is a little of both.  Most were done with math and applied physics
techniques, and a lot of testing was done to determine best performance.
The trade off is total coil resistance, surge impedance of each setup, and
total inductance.  We did a lot of testing and used JAVATC to fine hone the
results.

I always found the best performance is definitely related to the radius of
the sec coil.  John Freau confimed this in one of his experiments in which
he coaxed a 43 inch long spark out of a 30 mA NST.  He used a huge sec dia.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com