Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: C. Sibley <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

> The orange haze
> must be a radio light source caused by the resonance of the gases
> near the top load, and the camera CCD happens to be sensitive
> enough to pick it up.  I'll bet nobody watching the Tesla coil
> saw any kind of haze over the top load with their eyes.

The orange haze was caused by a double exposure of some trees in the background illuminated by the orange light of the street lamp.  There was not question about that after studying the other photos from the evening.

Other than the interesting pulsing phenonmnon from a street light, there is nothing interesting here other than a blurred exposure.

Curt.