Re: [TCML] Arc Temperature

I would imagine that the temperature is hard to measure.  How accurately do
you need to know the temperature?  If you don't really need the temperature
exactly, you could make the (poor) assumption that it is a "blackbody"
radiator, bluish-white is about 7000k (probably much too high).  For
comparison, the melting point of steel is around 1600k.

If you get a reference on how it is actually measured - I'd be curious to
know ...