Re: [TCML] Q,,question

Gents

I may be stabbing in the dark but i have a theory to share with you all

with my experience with high frequency power supplies and with skin effect prevalent would it feasible to use multi-filar enamel wire for the primary that being said would it not be wise to use lets say around 10 - 12 strands of 0.8mm dia or whatever is needed to get same approximate copper cross section required therefore the skin effect is reduced to a percentage or each strand rather than a percentage of a single copper mass

not sure if i explained it clearly but my 2c worth anyway

--
Regards.
Paul Bidmead