Re: [TCML] Re: [UK] Coiling in the Media

"Its been a busy week for media for me kicked off by the Tesla Christmas tree which gave me 90,000 hits to my site. There was an interview for Wired.com, one for Barcroft media (which did the Metro article) plus transferring 60M of high res pics. Also lots of correspondence regarding the Discovery Channel shoot of the Xmas tree tomorrow for a 4 min segment to be shown in Canada. (will probably take 6 hours of shooting). The one I enjoyed most though, was the Hungarian Maxim ("men's") magazine. I love showing people the 2 page article with the golden sparks then watch as they turn it to see the cover which in Maxim fashion shows two very scantily clad ladies. (of course I only read the articles.....)
This is the scanned Metro page 3 article.
http://tesladownunder.com/TESLA%20COIL%20-%20Metro%201500.jpg

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com";

I believe that there was an article in IEEE Spectrum about your car coil. Thats what originally directed my to your site. How did the media become interested in your projects?

-Clive