Re: [TCML] Q,,question

Could be he was. It was an idea that I thought was feasible.
I have several hundred lbs litz #3 stranded(Iknow ,,can't be tapped)
Perhaps I will go with the 80% Litz,,20% strap. I'm looking for least
primary turns possible for a 16"D wound w/#14 magnet for 80 inches
secondary.

Thanks for all the feedback.

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx