Re: Apology -- was:Re: [TCML] Q,,question

I wasn't offended, I just wanted the original poster
to know that I wasn't trying to offend him.

Actually, I'd love to smelt some of my copper bus bars
into a 2" thick slab of solid copper. I have some
REALLY BIG rare earth magnets that do pretty amazing
stuff when dropped onto a big slab of copper. My
neighbor has a 10" x 8" x 1-1/2" slab of pure copper
and I want one. I have a good 240 volt blower. While
living overseas, I saw an aluminum forge that used a
blower and used motor oil to melt aluminum.

Adam