Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 3:49 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

Yeah, I tried that, but was unable to EXACTLY match
the volt meter with the amp meter. By scanning, I have
two meters which are indistingishable from each other.
Both looks like they came right from the factory.

Adam

--- S&JY <youngs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have used a nifty program called Meter which lets
you create custom analog
meter scales.  See
http://tonnesoftware.com/meter.html.  You can
download a