[TCML] in need of a pole pig

I am in immediate need for a pole pig.  I have a mid/large coil that I was
running with a 5kva pole pig.  Somehow I managed to blow up my pole pig.  I
was trying to run my coil about 3 weeks and I was getting very crazy
results.  No sparks, except for the spark gap firing (barely).  I have a
7.8kva variac and analog volt and current meters.  When I turned the coil on
I noticed the volt meter would jump up! So I tested the pole pig with a high
pot tester and it failed.  I think my filter inductor or my ballast was not
sufficient.    I am looking for a larger pole pig, a 25kva that I can use
for my existing coil and a larger future coil.  Please note I also tested my
tank capacitors.  I sent them back to manufacture, Condenser products in
Florida, and they tested them for free.  They found no problems.

Can anybody help me?  I need my sparks!

Best regards Jim C.