Re: [TCML] Pictures of my Tesla Coil

Hi Alan

I looked young then, but age has a way of catching up (I'm 43 now!). At age 300 to 35, I was on the TCML between postings as my job required major travel (Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Canada, and various other cities and countries).

My first coil was "way" too large for a first coil. I didn't know jack from the bean stalk at that time. I started collecting parts and building before I found the TCML. When I found the TCML it was beyond amazement realizing I was just one in a hundred doing the same thing.

Sure glad I found these guys before I tried to fire up my coil! I would have been in a world of spark misery if it wasn't for the TCML and guys like DC. Cox, John Freau, Gary Lau, Ed Sonderman, David Reiben, Terry Fritz, Ed Wingate, Kurt Schraner, Jim Lux, Reinhard Buckner, Richard Hull, Robert Stevens, Bert Pool, Bill Beaty, Malcolm Watts, Bill Wysock, Bert Hickman, John Couture, Gerry Reynolds, Richie Burnett, and so many others I could mention, but I probably should stop before I develop a blood clot from good memories.

Take care,
Bart

Alan wrote:
Hi Bart:
At such a young age, it's good to see you started small, LOL.

Alan Majernick