RE: 25 kV PT

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I felt like it should work as well. That's the way I
run my 4" coil, with one side grounded. However, I
seem to recall a post where someone stated that their
14.4 PT got fried by connecting the "wrong" leg to the
core. I've got lotsa literature on phasing, but
nothing that would indicate which side of the HV
windings would be closest to the core (H1 vs. H2).

I also seem to recall a more recent thread, discussing
which side of a pig to ground. I can't find it now. I
think Dr. Resonance may have had an opinion or facts
on this.

Adam

> Original poster: "Jim Mora" <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> Where did you find these gems? I have 1 14440/5KVA
> Ge and would love to find
> another to series. I can't imagine why that wouldn't
> work especially with a
> 125KV bil rating.
> Jim Mora

Be a PS3 game guru.