Re: Newcomer

Yes beer bottles work great but I just got a big glass container used to ferment wine from a you brew place for $15.00 bucks now theres one big salt water cap mister.
G.L

-------Original Message-------

From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
Date: 02/05/07 02:31:29
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Newcomer

Original poster: Mike <<mailto:megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I think the beer bottle caps are a great idea!!   gives guy a real
excuse to hammer a few....BUT.....why not use something
better???   If one looks around there are so many good choices for
the 'dielectric jug'.....one simple example comes to mind....Coffee
Mate...it now comes in good size 'jugs' of HDPE  and should be able
to withstand close to 30kV,  just looking at it....I know.....It's
not the cool new MMC concept,   but if a person were to look
around...he/she could find all kinds of good possibilities for making
home brew caps for next to nothing.
Mike

You need to track down capacitors.  The two alternatives that are
reasonable are:

#1- beer bottles with salt water in a white poly bucket (search for
"bucket cap")...  basically free, but bulky and it can spill

TV dinner still cooling?
<<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/>http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>Check out
"Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=100145>
Free Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!

GIF image