Re: Newcomer

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

[Moderator note] I 'm not seeing any attachment with this. So, if there is one please let me know so I can pursue it further.

Gerry R.

This post arrived with an attachment. I didn't scan
it, since my last mention of a virusized attachment
grew into a "You should use LINUX", and "You should
scan all attachments", and "You idiot, there are never
attachments from the list".

Adam

<<mailto:megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

<<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/>http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>Check

> out
> "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
>

> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=100145>
> Free Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail!
> Click Here!

Have a burning question?