Re: About wireless energy transfer

I don't see anything new on the paper, except for the simulations trying to evaluate quantitatively what can be achieved. The result is the expected low efficiency. The authors appear to be aware of the work by Tesla. I think that with the fast progress in the development of very low power electronic devices, it may be practical to power some devices without wires, as is already done with RFID tags. But due to the low efficiency, this technique will never be used to power anything needing more than microwatts, a few meters away at most.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz "

   Thanks for the note.  Agree on all counts.

Ed