tungsten electrodes needed

Original poster: "earl rhodes" <earl_1975@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hello everybody
i have been reading your posts for quite some time now ,i have posted a question before but i feel i must introduce myself properly this time first! my name is earl i am 32 i live in the uk ! i am a completly self taught electronics enthusiast who until 18 months or so ago , had never heard of a tesla coil or even the man himself in the uk he is not mentioned at school or he wasnt when i was there ! i have built a coil ! it works ! ish but i have a problem! my stationary electrodes wear away so fast only a 1 minuit run means repositioning them , a demonstration didnt happen today because the gap wouldnt fire from cold as it was worn to wide ,when its opperating you can see hot sheres of metal bouncing every where ! im opperating on a microwave oven transformer with two opposing triplers giving around 12kv i am going to rework my primary tomorrow , that should help a bit right ? i may only get another 1 1/2 turns is it worth it ? and also i would love to buy some lovely hardwearing electrodes please if any body has some 1/4" would be the widest diameter i could use at the moment, the length is of course irrelevant thank you all here is a link (if i get it right) to a little bad quality video there are 14 different tortures to choose from ! all at the hands of yours truly!
enjoy
regards
earl
http://www.youtube.com/user/teslaspigeon

Click Here To Find Your Perfect Match This Valentines!
http://msnuk.match.com/