VTTC Modulation

Hello All,

I have been collecting VTTC parts for a few years now. I have a few stiff plate transformers to run CW. What is needed to Modulate say a 3 ? 4 tube 833a coil. Can a plate transformer be flipped around to provide isolation from the grid voltage and used (driven) to modulate the VTTC? This is a project that I plan to put together after I have finished with my big iron stuff and am limited in space in next few years.

Good news. I found a barn to rent out cheap! I have resumed working on the three phase diesel generator as Spring is getting underway in So Ca. and it has been a very dry winter.

Regards,
Jim Mora