RE: Electricial conductive beam

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

"Go someplace else to seek advice on building your
senseless weapons."

Don't you think you're being kinda harsh? For what
possible purpose do we build Tesla Coils? I'm sure
there are police officers that would call a big coil a
weapon (or at least dangerous). Why on earth would
anyone want to shrink coins, or microwave stuff, or
launch 'taters into the air? Just 'cause you perceive
something to be offensive doesn't mean you have to try
to silence the one who "offended" you. That's as bad
as the woman in my county who's trying to ban Harry
Potter from all public schools, 'cause they "offend"
her.

And even if he wants to use it as a weapon, who's to
say it won't be used for peaceful missions, such as
taking out "offending" squirrels?

http://bailey.aros.net/nature/images/Ground%20Squirrel.jpg

Adam

> Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi Gary,
>
>  > What I
>  > need is a fire beam laser that will shoot a beam
> of fire at the speed
>  > of light this would conduct electricity but it
> has not been
>  > invented.
>
> And for what benign purpose do you "need" such a
> device for?
>
> A wise person would ask, "Just because we can do it,
> does that mean we
> should?"
>
> I can see it now, electric-fire ray guns become the
> newest rage at high
> school science competitions.  Go someplace else to
> seek advice on building
> your senseless weapons.
>
> Dave

TV dinner still cooling?