Re: Laser guided Tesla Coil

Hi All,

Since we are on this half way "on" half way "off" topic, I remember a TV show on lightning where they were measuring the field strenght at a test site and at the proper time would launch a rocket. The rocket's exhaust would create a trail of conductive gasses that would trigger a lightning strike at the test site.

So..... Has anyone tried to put a bottle rocket on top of the toroid to see what would happen.

Gerry R."

Are you sure that rocket wasn't trailing a wire? That's a standard technique in lightning research.

Ed