Re: Positive experience w/ Jack King

Original poster: "Joe Smith" <proffessor@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings:
I too have nothing to say but awsome to the service Jack King provides.
I bought a matching pair of franceformers and a large 3-stack linier
Variac.He really went out of his way to make it simple for me. I also
have a credit line with him although I've never used it. I think he
offers
this to all his customers. A very trusting person.
Joe.

--
  Joe Smith
  proffessor@xxxxxxxxxxx