RE: Three Phase Generation and transformer

Hi Dave,

That seems reasonable. I am thinking a counterpoise for RF since this is
mobile 12" and a required ground rod to power sources. You are suggesting
that if I clamp a current probe I should have no measureable current flowing
to the ground rod?

Odd, the neutral on the HV transformer input is combined with what appears
to be the center tap of the 208v primary. What do you make of that?
The transformer core is grounded.

Neutral on the genhead is grounded.

I guess it is reasonable to put my 3 phase fused disconnect at the
generator, yes? Is it normal code to ground the neutral on the step down
transformer to the case and earth? I believe I read somewhere that is code
on the generator.

The HV transformer may need further investigation.

Thanks,
Jim Mora