From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 5:13 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Laser guided Tesla Coil

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bottle rocket on top of an operating coil sounds like an interesting
experiment.  Perhaps even trailing 100 feet of #32 AWG wire behind it
as it leaves the toroid?  A big 8 oz size rocket should lift the 100
feet of wire with ease.

Sounds like a great experiment for our Big Bruiser next summer.

Dr. Resonance