Nottingham Gaussfest 3rd March

Original poster: "Derek" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Just in case anyone missed my last posts to the list's regarding the
Nottingham UK Gaussfest. (teslathon)
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest

This year it is to be held on the 3rd of March in Chilwell Nottingham UK.

So far we have a good number of coilers, bringing coils both large and small
and both traditional and electronic also a couple of static machines.
Exactly what turns up on the day is of course entirely down to the
attendees, but there has been a lot of interest this year.

If anyone required more information please contact me off list at
tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

         Cheers
             Derek